MCX Brokerage Calculator
How to Use This?
- Select the Mcx commodity like Gold, crude oil, copper etc,.
- Enter the buy value (Current market price of the Mcx commodity futures)
- Enter the Sell value (Current market price of the Mcx commodity futures)
- Enter the number of lots not Qty. In our brokerage calculator the default lot is given 1 lot.
- Leave the brokerage Colum as it is out default brokerage of 0.005%. Lowest brokerage in the industry.
Once you entered all these credentials, you will get the total Profit and total Charges which including the govt. charges and the brokerage. Hence you will be getting the Net profit displayed in the brokerage calculator instantly.
Note: The displayed charges and net profit are not the exact once there may be slight difference
The buy value (price of the Mcx commodity futures) Risk Warning and Disclaimer: Forward Rate Agreements, Derivatives Trading are leveraged products that carry a substantial risk of loss up to your invested capital and may not be suitable for everyone. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Note: The displayed charges and net profit are not the exact once there may be slight difference