Register Charting Platform
Buy sell signal Charting Platform ( Tracker) is a lifetime free subscription tool exclusive for HPLIGA online trading account holders. Traders are loosing money because most of them are disorganized and make instant trading decision influenced by hope, greed and fear.
What separated the profit makers is they are organized traders and have their own trading plan as per their trading style. Buy sell signal Charting Platform ( Tracker) provides you robust technology to design and execute your trading plan on a single platform.
Online trading plan is a set of rules which clearly defines what, when & how trading is to be done. This plan, packed by robust technology can transform you into an organized and hence, more efficient trader. Buy sell signal Charting Platform (Tracker) traders test enables identification of one’s trading style. It analyses a online traders personality on 7 factors and gives a complete snapshot of strengths and weaknesses.
Why an online trader needs Buy sell signal Charting Platform ( Tracker)
Every stock has an unique volatility range. When the price crocess the range and behaves abnormally in either direction, then the buy or sell signal generated with a calculated entry stop loss.
During sideways markets Buy sell signal Charting Platform ( Tracker) generates lesser number of online trading signals due to an in build “No Trading zone” strategy. Buy sell signal Charting Platform ( Tracker) signals only when there is strength in the trend.
Buy sell signal Charting Platform ( Tracker) is build on three tenets.
- Positional Trading signal(Trading for few weeks)
- Swing Trading Signal (Trading for few days)
- Intraday Trading Signal ( Trading for few hours)
- Generated on all F&O stocks with a stop loss of 1.5% to 6%
- These trade signals are suitable for those who wish to position for a few weeks.
- Positional traders are interested in making profit from the primary trend rather than day to day fluctuations.
- Stop loss revision mechanism is slow to capture larger price momentum.
- Generated on all F&O stocks, 3 Indices, 4 currencies and 9 commodities with a stop loss of 1% to 5%
- These trading signals are suitable for those who wish to take position for few days.
- Swing traders are interested in short term trend and price momentum.
- Stop loss revision mechanism is to Ancash substantial gains from price momentum.
- Generated on all F&O stocks, 3 Indices, 4 currencies and 9 commodities with a stop loss of 0.05% to 1.5%
- The signals are generated after 30 min of markets open.
- No new signals are generated after 30 minutes of prior to market closing.
- Intraday trading signals are suitable for those who enter and exit the trade on the same day.
Key Features of Tracker The most poweful charting platform for a Trader and an Investors:
1.Scrips are grouped in 3 different ways- a) Index b) Sectors c) User created watchlist.
2. You can create multiple watchlists Access: Click on the 1st icon from left on the title bar and click create button.
3.You can directly add groups or individual scrips to watchlists created by you Access: Click on the '+' icon on the watchlist title bar
4. You can directly view any index or sector group on the watchlist Access: Click on the 1st icon from left on the titlebar, select index/sector group from tree view.
5. You can pause and click on any scrip on the ticker to get its detailed quote
6. You can choose the ticker scrips from the predefined index/sectoral groups or user created watchlist Access: Right click on ticker and select symbols option
7. You can do a quick search by typing first few characters of the scrip in the navigation bar.
8. You can see market turnover in near time always visible at the right end of the navigation bar
9. You can increase/decrease the font size in any window by using ctrl +/- keys Access: Click on the desired window and use ctrl +/- keys
10. You can customise the watchlist for header and body fonts and background colours Access: Click the 1st icon from right on the title bar
11. You can set change % threshold to highlight scrips in the watchlist Access: File->Configure->Limits
12. You can select the indices to be shown on the index panel Access: Click on the check icon on the index panel
13. You can view market breadth of all indices along with turnover and average change % Access: View->Indices>Index map
14. You can see how various indices have performed over the past 1W, 1M, 3M, 6M, 1Y Access: View->Indices->Index performance
15. You can view index futures as a separate panel Access: View->Enable index futures
16. You can view today's Res & Sup levels for all indices Access: View->Indices->Res & Sup
17. You can view market breadth of all sectors along with turnover and average change % Access: View->Sectors->Sector map
18. You can get a snapshot of the market by sectors and drill down to see the relative performance of scrips Access: Tools->Heat map
19. You can graphically view the breadth of market by the number of scrips trading in different range of % change Access: Tools->Market Dynamics. Shortcut-F4
20. Our Market breadth also shows the volume and turnover of advancing and declining stocks with A/D ratio= Access: Tools->Market Breadth. Shortcut-F2.
21. You can get a sorted, colour coded cell view of scrips based on a number of criteria Access: Tools->Market meter
22. You can get a graphical representation of scrips based on their % gain/loss Access: Tools->Symbol meter
23. We have a meter that shows where a scrip is trading now relative to its 52 week high/low Access: Right click on a scrip and select the 52 week meter
24. You can get a snap quote by simply moving the mouse over the scrips in a watch list Access: Click on the 3rd icon from right on the title bar
25. You can focus on big ticket trades by specifying minimum traded quantity and traded value Access: View->All T&S filter
26. You can filter trades of a scrip by price,quantity and time range Access: Right click on a scrip and select Time and sales filter
27. You can view the different price level at which a scrip has traded Access: Right click on a scrip and select Market By price
28. You can view the scrip movement at different time intervals Access: Right click on a scrip and select symbol movement
29. You can get 14, 50, 100, 200 day moving average values of all scrips in the watch list Access: Click on the 13th icon from right on the title bar
30. You can view the Day, 5D, 1M, 2M, 52 week highs/lows for all scrips in the watch list Access: Click on the 14th icon from right on the title bar
31. You can view Res &Sup levels for all scrips in the watch list Access: Click on the 15th icon from right on the title bar
32. You can get to see scrips that are hitting new highs and new lows for different periods Access: Tools->Live Scanner
33. You can get to see scrips that are trading bullish or bearish Access: Tools->Trend Scanner
34. You can identify scrips that meet a combination of criteria Access: Tools-> Opportunity Finder. Shortcut-F3
35. You can monitor in real time scrips breaching resistance and support levels Access: Tools->R and S symbols watch
36. You can monitor scrips that are currently trading up/down on unusually high volumes Access: Tools->Unusual Volume
37. You can see scrips that have touched the upper/lower circuit filters set by the market Access: Tools->Circuit breaker
38. You can view scrips which have either only buyers or only sellers Access: Tools->Only buyers/sellers
39. You can see scrips that have recovered/fallen most from the intraday low/high Access: Tools->Intraday recovery/fall
40. You can view top gainers, top losers, volume leaders and turnover toppers in real time Access: View->Top stocks. Shortcut->F3
41. You can set price, volume, % gain/loss alerts and receive realtime alert notification Access: Right click on a scrip and select set alert option
42. You can view and manage all alerts from a centralised window Access: View->Alerts Manager. Shortcut-F8
43. You can link any watchlist/index watch to MS-excel for dynamic updates. Excel can be saved for later use. Access: Click on the 17th icon from right on the title bar,open an empty excel worksheet and paste
44. You can track the portfolio in real time with consolidated holdings, transaction holdings and P/L Access: Tools->Portfolio manager
45. You can generate over 15 important EOD reports like bar reversal, breakouts etc Access: Tools->End of day reports
46. You can track the key world market indices and commodity prices Access: View->World Markets
47. You can get to see all the futures of a scrip/index in a single click Access: Right click on a scrip/index and select futures
48. You can view In, out and at the money options and PC ratio Access: click on the relevant radio button in the option chain window
49. You can calculate the greeks using the Black scholes options calculator Access: Select an option in option chain window and click options calculator or Tools->Options calculator
50. You can view the most bullish and bearish futures by premium/discount Access: View->Top stock futures->Most bullish and bearish
51. You can view put call ratio leaders and laggards Access: View->Top stock futures->PC ratio leaders and laggards
52. You can view open interest gainers and losers Access: View->Top stock futures->Open int gainers and losers
53. You can view most actively traded options/futures contracts filtered by indices/scrips Access: View->Active contracts
54. You can analyse Nifty puts and calls at all strike prices by volume, number of contracts and open interest Access: View->Nifty put call analysis
55. Our product comes with over 10 well researched pre-defined workspaces (Dashboards). More on workspaces in next session
56. Smart Workspace includes watchlist with Res &Sup, Market depth and trades for the selected scrip Access: Workspace->Smart
57. Standard with trades workspace includes watchlist with Res &Sup, Market depth and trades for the selected scrip along with all market trades Access: Workspace-> Standard with Trades
58. Standard with charts workspace includes watchlist with Res & Sup levels, trades and real time charts for the selected scrip Access: Workspace-> Standard with charts
59. Standard with scanner workspace includes watchlist with live scanner and trend scanner Access: Workspace-> Standard with scanner
60. Multiwatch 2/4 workspace : View 2/4 of your watchlists simultaneously on a single workspace Access: Workspace->Multi Watch 2/Multiwatch 4
61. Multicharts workspace includes watchlist and four distinct charts corresponding to different periods for the selected scrip Access: Workspace->Multicharts
62. Market overview workspace includes Indices trading information, Res &Sup levels for indices, Market breadth and chart for the selected index Access: Workspace-> Market Overview
63. F&O corner workspace : View action in F&O market - Most bullish/bearish, PC ratio leaders/laggards, future OI gainers/losers Access: Workspace->FO corner
64. Opportunity finder workspace : View dynamically generated watchlist with Res &Sup, market depth and trades for the selected scrip Access: Workspace->Opportunity finder
65. Peer group view: You can view performance and trade data about the peers of a selected scrip Access: Right click on a scrip and select peer group view
66. Symbol view: You can view most relevant information pertaining to a scrip including the peers, bulk/block deals, gross delivery data and announcements in a single window Access: Right click on a scrip and select symbol view
67. You can create your own workspace using drag and drop mechanism. They will be listed under custom workspace Access: Workspace->Create workspace
68. You can set any workspace as your default. Call the workspace and set as default Access: Workspace->Set as default workspace
69. You can view the Bulk/Block deals for previous trading session and query past periods Access: View->Bulk/Block deals
70. You can view the gross delivery data for for previous trading session and query past periods Access: View->Gross delivery data
71. You can analyse the performance of recent IPOs against the listing and offer price Access: View->Recent IPO performance
72. You can view the past FII activities Access: View->Recent FII Activities
73. You can view the scrips that have lost/gained most in the last 1W, 1M, 3M, 6M, 1Y Access: View->Top stock history . Shortcut->F5
74. You can view announcements provided by the exchange for the day Access: View->Announcements. Shortcut- F7
75. You can view research calls published by your broker Access: View-> Research Call
76. You can view today, tomorrow and forthcoming board meetings published by the exchange Access: View->Board meetings
77. You can view the recent google finance news for a scrip Access: Right click on a scrip and select google news
78. You can customise a specific column in the watchlist Access: Right click on column header
79. You can re-order the columns by simply dragging the column header to desired position
80. You can hide/unhide ticker, index, navigation panels from view menu
81. You can apply different themes to your window Access: View-> Themes
82. You can view the newly introduced scrips and contracts, disabled scrips and scrips trading in trade to trade segment Access: View->Newly updated scrips